Dr. Joseph Cohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Cohn?

Posted on August 9th, 2016

he is the man!

Patient

Posted on July 4th, 2016

DO YOU WANT TO BE BETTER AND YOURSELF AGAIN? LET ME TELL U WHO CAN HELP YOU! Dr. Cohn he is the BEST! He has done my foot, my total hip replacement, both my wrists for carpal tunnel. He has help me with injections for bursitis in my right hip. I am telling u He is the BEST! With the Lord and Dr Cohn you will be better!

Posted on July 28th, 2015

I went to Dr. Cohn as a third opinion after two doctors said nothing could be done but replacement. Thank goodness you don't believe everything you read on the Internet. Contrary to some reviews, I found him to be genuinely concerned with my knee problem. He explained every option with pros and cons in detail. He recommended non operative treatment and encouraged me to try everything before surgery.

Dr. Cohn

Posted on September 15th, 2011

My son tore his ACL prior to the season and was devastated. We saw Dr. Cohn and he put my son totally at ease and took the time to explain the treatment options in words we could understand. He even offered to set up a second opinion if we were not comfortable. My son is now 9 weeks from surgery and we couldnt be happier.

Good experience

Posted on May 5th, 2011

He replaced my shoulder after multiple surgeons in the area said no one did shoulder replacement. Come to find out from people in the community, a lot of his practice is shoulder surgery. I am back to playing golf after 3 months. Very happy.

Trusted by entire family

Posted on January 13th, 2011

Every member of my family(4 people ages ranging 15-47)has been a patient of Dr. Cohn's. Our needs have ranged from office visits, exploring ques ...

Exceptional Doctor and Person

Posted on January 12th, 2011

Dr Cohn operated on my knee over 4 years ago. Since then, I have been able to run again and feel as if I finally have my life back! He was very professional, extremely caring and exhibited great skill. I have referred him to a number of my friends and they have been extremely happy with their results. I highly recommend him and consider him an exceptional doctor and person.

Excellent Surgeon and Human Being

Posted on January 11th, 2011

I had a type 6 tibial plateau fracture, tibia fracture, fibula frature, combined with nerve damage. Through my entire injury experience, I was handicapped for 2 years. I came to Dr. Cohn after 2 other big city surgeons failed attempts to get me walking again and my injuries put back together correctly. Before someone referred me to Dr. Cohn, I had 2 more surgeons turn me away...they claimed they would not work on top of other doctor's surgeries. Dr. Cohn treated me like a human being and took on my case. He was the only surgeon that cared enough and skilled enough to get me back on my feet. I now have my life back, thanks to Dr. Cohn. I would refer any friend or family member to him in a heartbeat.

Posted on December 28th, 2010

Dr.Cohn took care of a tibia fracture that had been operated on numerous times by other doctors in the area and in san antonio. He was very thorough about my problem and potential complications. I liked that he was honest with me and took the time to explain to me in common terms the surgery and rehab. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Cohn