Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Collea
Dr. Joseph Collea, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Collea is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, Georgetown University Hospital and Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Collea has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Collea has the following 1 specialty
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Joseph Collea has the following 4 expertise
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy Complications, Cardiovascular
- Premature Labor
Dr. Joseph Collea has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. Joseph Collea is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Collea is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sibley Memorial Hospital
Georgetown University Hospital
Washington Hospital Center
47 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph Collea in this video.
Dr. Joseph Collea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.