Have you seen Dr. Ronald Collins?

Excellent Doctor

I started seeing Dr. Collins 20 years ago even though I have a long drive to his office. He is the best doctor I ever had. Dr. Collins is very knowledgeable and makes accurate diagnosis every time. Having a pharmacy background also helps him to prescribe the best medicines that suit me. He spends time in educating and explaining my ailments to me. He never rushes through the appointment. He is the most courteous and kind doctor I have encountered. Thank you Dr. Collins!

Very Knowledgeable

We both see Dr. Collins & it's helpful that he sees the dynamics of a husband /wife unit. Very professional & he knows his stuff. He takes the time to educate you if you have questions. While the wait sometimes can have you wondering, you know when you are with him he takes all the time necessary to make sure you all your needs are addressed. We are forever grateful for his outstanding medical care.

Mrs.

Dr. Collins is one of the best doctors in the Downey area. Every visit I have, always have positive outcomes. He listen to the patient and never rush you out of his office. For the past 25 years I have been very please with this doctor and even though most of the time you have some waiting to see him, it is worthed :)

A great doctor

Very knowledgeable, friendly and attentive to patient's need.

Dr. Ronald Collins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Downey, CA.

Dr. Ronald Collins Is this you?