Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph F Condon has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Joseph F Condon has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Joseph F Condon has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph F Condon is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I had a disturbing interaction with Dr. Condon on my second and LAST visit to him. He was extremely verbally abusive towards me during the office visit, displayed a wretched bedside manner and will never recommend him to anyone. This was hands down the worst doctor I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Take my advice and find another provider. I left the office in tears, was a patient in that office for 7 years and will never return there again after being transferred to Dr.Condon for Pain Care. I paid to get yelled at and judged. Never again.
I've been seeing Dr. Condon for several years for back pain. He gave me a cortisone shot, and has helped with other pain meds along the way. My back is a wreck and I have bursitis in other spots as well. I also have atrial fibrillation (which puts me on a blood thinner), so I'm not only a difficult patient from the perspective of multiple pain issues, I'm a difficult patient from a technical point of view too. He manages all that easily. I take narcotics for pain. Politicians have recently decided that narcotics are evil. So I understand the caution that doctors express to patients now. Dr. Condon understands that I need the medication to function, but he wants me to take less and encourages me to do what I can to do beneficial things like strengthening my back to the extent that I can. Dr. Condon is understanding, empathetic, skillful, and a nice guy. He spends enough time with me to find out what I need and discuss what he see going on with me and the possibilities for my treatment options. -- Whatâs not to like The St. Vincentâs Hospital part of the office experience is a bit out of date (they donât do a very good job reminding me that I have appointments), but the medical part is just fine.
I went to him to see options for pain relief and was given a riot act about snorting narcotics! Ive never snorted or crushed a pill in my life! I asked him what was the purpose of him lecturing me on abuse deterrent drugs and he had no valid answer. He is leaving this practice at the end of this yr so good riddance! He comes off as burnt out in his profession and many people who have seen him say he treats them like they are drug addicts. He is not at all personable and he manages to belittle patients, even the elderly in one fine 15 min visit, if that. Ill stick with my chiropractor who has done more for me with a back adjustment! No patient deserves to be belittled for seeking help in pain management! A waste of an expensive copayment and my time! So even if you go there with the intent to want to look into getting back injections, you are going to get a narcotic riot act whether you take narcotics or not! Don't waste your time allowing this doctor to take out his burnt out career on you!
24 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Joseph F Condon accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph F Condon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merrimack, NH.