- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph J Cookman DO
Dr. Joseph J Cookman, DO is a doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA, with other offices in Newton, IA and Fort Dodge, IA( and 2 other locations). They have 42 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Joseph J Cookman has 4 locations
Dr. Joseph J Cookman has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joseph J Cookman has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Joseph J Cookman Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "PHCS PPO", "PHCS PPO" ]
More about Dr. Joseph J Cookman
Dr. Cookman graduated from the Des Moines University in 1977. Dr. Cookman works in West Des Moines, IA and 3 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cookman is affiliated with Kossuth Regional Health Center, Mercy Medical Center & Children's Hospital Des Moines, UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital and UnityPoint Health Trinity Regional Medical Center.