Excellent!

Exceptional. Extremely knowledgeable and current on new therapies. Very easy to talk to and he listens! Dr. Copeland is a very caring individual. Dr.s like him are hard to come by in this day of "You get 10 minutes. What's your issue". Only downside is he is now with Jane Pauley. Couldn't ask for a better doc though. He delivered all 3 of mine and a couple grandchildren. Rough and tricky pregnancies and if it were anyone else I do not believe a couple of my babies would be with me now.

24 years later today

Today is my oldest son's 24th birthday of his healthy happy life. He graduated college & is away at graduate school now. We moved from Indiana long ago, my husband since became a surgeon & we also had two more sons. I still never found an OBGYN doctor or office who came close to the high standard that Dr Copeland had set. I looked him up today because I have such fond memories of him. I was just telling my younger boys the story of Luke's birth, which included Dr Copeland staying at the hospital all night too, getting patches of sleep in a doctor's lounge so he could keep checking on me until I could finally push. Luke holds special status as the first born & Dr Copeland holds special status because the care & professionalism I received by both him & his staff is still fondly recalled even 24 years later!

Awesome Dr. Copeland

Dr. Copeland is one in a million. He is an awesome Doctor and is rated number 1 in my book!

Wonderful and caring doctor.

Dr. Joseph C Copeland is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Anderson, IN.