Dr. Joseph Corigliano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Corigliano?

Posted on September 15th, 2017

Dr. Corigliano is a highly competent and compassionate doctor. He takes time to listen to his patients and always makes them feel at ease. His bedside manner is outstanding. I have been with him since he joined the Buffalo Medical Group and have recommended many friends and relatives to him. He is a true asset to the Buffalo Medical Group.

Wonderful!

Posted on September 18th, 2014

Dr. Corigliano is absolutely the best! He takes time to listen and explain and he knew exactly what to do to take away my chronic neck pain. I'm so grateful to him.

Horrible . Nasty . Grinch

Posted on December 26th, 2013

I saw mr corigliano on chistmas eve with a horrible eye infection, i saw him at buffalo medical groups after hours clinic. i was given another eye drop from a doctor 2 days prior, it was not working , actually my eye was worse. mr corigliano was nasty and told me that he wouldnt give me another drop to try , because all other eye drops are inferior! he told me that i wasnt listening to him. well he was wrong- i went to Mash immediate care and they gave me the "inferior " eye drop and guess what ?? my eye started to clear up in 30 min! he is a bad doctor, he is nasty and a real Grinch on chistmas !

Dr. Corigliano is wonderful

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

Dr. C is caring, compassionate and very thorough. I was so sick one time and he did a complete blood work up and aultra sound and CT SCANS on my abdominal area and found I had and inflamed gallbladder. He is very confident and makes you feel at ease knowing he's taking charge of my health. I totaly trust him. Amazing doctor!

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

takes time to listen and explain

Posted on November 28th, 2008

Dr C.is a good doctor and he seems to care and listens well to your complaints, and comments. My Experiences with him have all been positive.

Posted on August 18th, 2017