Dr. Joseph Creevy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Creevy?

Demeaning and Rude

Posted on December 16th, 2016

Found him to be pompous and demeaning. Went to see him several times over a 2 year period and on the last visit he refused to see me over a balance of $24.88 that was overdue and I explained to him I would make a payment being disabled, his response was heartless and uncaring..He wrote me up to not be seen by any Physician at Intercoastal Medical group because i expressed my frustration of his deplorable and unsympathetic mannerisms.

good choice

Posted on October 10th, 2016

I am new to the area and fortunate to have found Dr. Creevy. He is relatively young, very knowledgeable, likable, and easy to talk to. He has an excellent bedside manner. I have recommended him to others and they seem pleased as well.

Very professional and knowledeable medical team

Posted on April 13th, 2016

My husband and I have been Dr. Creevy's patients for several years and have been extremely happy with the care he and his nurse Sarah have provided. These are two very knowledgeable medical professionals whom we have trusted with everything from minor ills to complex medical conditions. In all cases they provided the competent, responsive, and effective care that warranted the high level of trust we place in them. I was particularly surprised by the negative review I read here that describes the exact opposite of my experience with this first rate medical team. I suspect that particular review may tell us more about the patient than the doctor.

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Never did this before. Sorry I have to do it now. Started with this doctor about a year ago and never did connect with his nurse Sara. She thinks she runs the office and does not give messages to the doctor or if she does he then does not return calls to the patient . I have been sick for almost week and tried to treat myself but realzed yesterday I needed to be put on medication. Called the doctors office about 2 pm and again at 4:30 hoping to reach the nurse or doctor before they left for the day. Spoke with two different clerks who took my messages and said they would forward them. Called again this morning after still not having heard from the office. Left another message and after an hour called again and asked for the office manager who was not available at the time. Asked to have the nurse call me and she did only to be very snipping and when I asked why it took four calls to get a return call she said "she prioritizes the calls and hear was my return call". I said I found that unfair and she hung up on the phone on me. I have never been so insulted in my life.I called again and let the clerk know I would not be seeing this doctor ever again and wanted the office manager and the doctor to know why. I will never know if they got this message but I am done with this kind of behavior. Meanwhile the doctor did call in a zpak for me but she said he would not order any cough medicine over the phone and I could just go buy robotussin.

Beware

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Seems like he just started med school and lacks knowledge

Rev.

Posted on November 18th, 2013

Best doctor in Sarasota if you ask me. Dr. Creevy really cares about his patients. He always has time for me and explains things well.

So very happy with Dr. Creevy

Posted on April 6th, 2013

Forget all of those negative comments about Dr. Creevy - Maybe those people who shared their comments should certainly take a look at "themselves" first before criticizing someone who certainly don't deserve it. Dr. Creevy is simply the best Doctor I have ever had in all respects and his nurse equals my praise - I am so thankful that I found them. This is a first time review for me on anything but had to "defend" the BEST DOCTOR EVER.

Condescending, Egostistical, Abrasive and a Greedy Physician

Posted on December 2nd, 2012

To sum it up, I know Dr Creevy for 4 years as primary physician. He needs to be on some bi-polar medication as he is so moody. I owed him a lousy $76 leftover from my co-pay on Medicare and it was arranged with the office manager, my p;ayments were received by him and deposited monthly with no problems. All of a sudden, I had an emergency, I called DR CREEVY Thursday morning, nurse took all details and assured me he would call me back, he never returned multiple calls, he violated THE HYPOCRATIC OATH as he fired me for the balance still owed, less than a mere $100, I heard this while I was in hospital having back surgery, he received his 80% medicare and I usually paid off the co-payments. What a piece of work..

The Best

Posted on October 30th, 2012

Dr. Creevy is simply the best. He takes as much time as needed to make me feel comfortable with his plan and so that I understand the plan. He always makes me feel I'm his only patient and he cares a great deal about me. I'm so grateful to have found him.

Posted on October 20th, 2011

I'm somewhat surprised to read the negative ratings posted on Dr. Creevy. I have been a patient of his for 5 years and have always found him to be friendly and professional. He diagnosed and is treating my diabetes. I guess that everyone has bad days, but I have never experienced a negative encounter with Dr. Creevy and I figure that I have had 20+ appointments with him over the years. I highly recommend this doctor.

Petty officer Campbell, Jim

Posted on October 7th, 2011

Worked with Dr. Creevy in the Navy is a wonderful doctor that is very knowledgable and thorough.

Very Happy Patient...

Posted on July 30th, 2011

Having worked with a number of Doctors over the years I can honestly say I was very impressed with Dr Creevy. He took his time and explained in detail my condition and my options. Listening to his advice and his explanations put me at ease. He is very knowledgable and thorough. I wasnt looking for a Dr that wanted to be my friend, but a Dr that would shoot straight with me as a professional and not skirt around any issues.