Dr. Joseph R Cuccia Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph R Cuccia?

me and my wife went to see the dr i was worried about the dr was not going help me and my wife the story i want to say me and my wife was going to a dr in birmgam we where going two times a month and was not told anything all the dr would just walk in room never set down but dr cuccia was god sent i would trust him with my live

Don't see if you were in a wreck

Went to him after experiencing horrible nerve pain after an auto accident where I was hit by a drugged driver. Did a nerve test which proved I had damaged nerves, second visit he tells me he doesn't see auto accident patients and kicks me out and tells me not to come back! I was in shock and felt humiliated. Never mentioned anything about suing the person that hit me cause the nerve pain might not even be from that but he assumed it of me. Horrible man!!