Dr. Joseph G Cunniff Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Joseph G Cunniff?

Exceptional in helping me with PAIN from my back and arthritis.

Absolutely Excellent Experience, Extremely Knowledgeable and Compassionate

I cannot recommend this doctor highly enough. I've dealt with a bad back injury for years, had seen multiple other people, and thought I was going to have to have surgery, pain or just deal with it. My work ergonomics had rendered me having to take leave from work and in a lot of pain. Not only was Dr. Cunniff very pleasant to work with, he was highly skilled in assessing what had been missed by previous physicians, and any person that can put needles in between my vertebrae with that much skill is amazing. Through treatments and recommended exercises and therapy, I experienced a great decrease in pain and increase in mobility. He provided efficient, patient and helpful support through paperwork and multiple appointments. I went from being unable to walk properly or put my shoes on to a full recovery, and I'm back to hiking, weightlifting, everything. I'm eternally grateful.

Dr. Joseph G Cunniff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Paul, MN.