Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph P Curreri has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Joe saved my mom's life. He is brillant and was able to run tests and monitor my mom and found a rear disorder. He saved her life and i can not be more greatful. Another doctor i went to just said it was a stomach problem. But Dr. Joe brought in specialists and supervised all the results for an acurate diagnosis. He didn't give up and really took the challenge of diagnosis personally. He is fabulous and to me he is the smartest doctor ever. I will never go to anyone else.
Provided excellent care for me in his office and during my hospital stay. Always presented with a smile and cared about my concerns. Professional about the treatment and answered all my questions. Dr. Curreri did what was necessary to get me the treatment I needed. Highly recommend Dr Joseph Curreri.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2012, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Joseph P Curreri accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions124 Lexington Ave, Merchantville, NJ
Dr. Joseph P Curreri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Merchantville, NJ.