Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph F Curtis Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Joseph F Curtis Jr has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Joseph F Curtis Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Doctors report writing summary isn't as accurate as it could be. To have an evaluation done should be done with utmost respect to the patient as to not discredit his medical history, With the history of medical information in hand, his expertise in his field is paramount to his patient medical records. In the words of needing a second opinion, this holds true to the patient who is to know if the patient will need necessary surgery or not.
Dr. Curtis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Joseph F Curtis Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph F Curtis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.