Dr. Joseph Czerkawski Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Czerkawski?

None years and counting! S. Kelley

Posted on April 18th, 2017

That's right! Nine years! I was originally the patient of a different doctor at Baptist health. I had a scheduled appointment but the front desk failed to call me to let me know my PCP was out of the office. The staff apologized and said Dr Czerkawski is here and he will see you. Dr. Joe is a very nice doctor. He was so kind and helpful. So much so that I switched primary doctors. That was back in 2008. I've been his patient ever since. He has coordinated a massive and comprehensive health care plan for me. I will always count on Dr Joe for all of my health care needs. Dr Joe is a fantastic practitioner!

The best doctor in town

Posted on June 29th, 2016

I love Dr. Joe. I can say that he is the most caring doctor I've seen. Not only does he have a wonderful bedside manner, but he's also ALWAYS on time. I've never had to wait even two minutes to see him. He always sits with me and listens to all of my concerns. I've sent my whole family to him and they all go now. Don't think twice about seeing him.

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Best doctor in the universe.

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Dr. Joe, is the best. He listens to patient, treats as needed. He's compassionate and understanding. This doctor will call himself to check on you and your progress. WOW ! who does that? Dr. Joe, that's who. I thank God for this man, and the entire practice. If you are looking for a dedicated, caring doctor, with a great staff, your search is over.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Dr. Joe is an excellent doctor. My only complaint is I sometimes feel he is in a hurry. On a few occasions, I have felt like I did not have his undivided attention. Overall, I would recommend Dr. Joe to a friend(s) without hesitation or reservation. I have never had a problem getting an appointment or getting medication refills.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice! I feel very confortable there. Feel like he made all A's all through college and med school. And was first in his class.

Exceptional Choice for Primary and Specialty Care!

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr. Czerkawski always provides the best support and service at every visit. He knows his stuff, ensures that I receive the best treatment plan possible, and takes time to explain my options. I trust him to properly diagnose my health concerns, and to refer me to competent specialists when needed. If you need a primary care doctor, Dr. Joe is a great choice!

Don't waste your time

Posted on October 31st, 2014

The staff is very unprofessional and rude. Dr. Czerkawski cares more about your money than you as a person. I was misdiagnosed, mistreated, and prescribed medication I did not need (An expensive medication at that). I had a total of three visits before it was enough for me. In each of my three visits I had an issue with the staff. My wife recommended me to this doctor and even she was appalled by the service received. Don't waste your time with this doctor. Please go else where if you care about the way your treated and if you want to make sure your money is applied to proper diagnosis.

Posted on April 21st, 2014

Dr. Joe was very professional and kind, except that he gave me a medication that had given me serotonin toxicity (which he had treated previously). I think he was in a hurry. Also, he tended to try to send me to one of his own outside businesses. I loved him as a doctor up to a point.

Posted on April 25th, 2011

First of all let me say that all the doctors in the Baptist Primary Care Office on Prudential Drive are good doctors. However, when given an appointment with Dr. Joe because my doctor was out of town and I needed to be seen for an urgent problem, I found that he was not only a professional, he was kind, courteous, had gentlemanly manners and above all he was totally concerned about my condition and made me feel as if I were his only patient. I knew there was something special about him as soon as he walked into the exam room. When going through a health crisis (whether minor or major) you need a doctor who is totally there for you and offer many solutions for the problem at hand. The interns he has had with him and his nurses have the same caring attitude as he. I found this true of the other two doctors in this office. There are two ladies in the front office that are most caring and very customer oriented. There have been more than two occasions that I've had to deal with other members of the business office staff and these experiences were not pleasant. I hope these have been resolved but only time will tell. Yes, I would recommend Dr. Joe.

Love him!

Posted on July 20th, 2010

Dr. Czerkawski is fantastic! Very very caring - makes it clear that he's going to take care of you and gives excellent advice. I would suggest him to absolutely everyone. (You just have to get past his office staff which are, as a whole, not very polite and caring. If you need an RX refill - be sure to start asking for it THREE days before you run out.) I find it is worth it to put up with them in order to see Dr. Czerkawski!!!

Posted on February 12th, 2016