Dr. Joseph D'Amico Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph D'Amico?

Dr. D'Amico

In my opinion Dr. D'Amico has the worst bedside manner. He's rude and insensetive not to mention a very bad listener. He blames everything that goes wrong on infertility in order to cover up for his or his team's mistakes and is ready to jump to the conclusion without doing any investigation.

Very Professional

Infertility is a very emotional issue. dr D'Amico may not be a hand holder but he's very supportive. He gets to the point & tries to solve the problem. He was very good & we have a beautiful baby to show for it. Not everyone's infertility problems can be solve & so I can so how some people would leave his office upset

Very good experience

He was very patient, caring. He answered all our questions and dealt with our problem methodically.

Insulting

I am an RN, I say that mainly to reflect that I have viewed the bedside manner of many MD'd over the years. The bedside manner of this doctor was shocking to me. He was dismissive and mocking towards efforts I had made to improve fertility. He was upfront about

Great Support Staff/Good Doctor

The support staff(RN's and nurses) are fantastic. I feel looked after. Dr/ D'Amico is a straight to the point let's get it fixed kind of doctor. His bedside manner is ok-for REI it would help to be a little more caring but that is where his staff succeeds. I have always felt they were working their hardest to provide me with the best care. My first visit was a one on one in his office-laying it all out and working out a plan. I recommend this doctor and especially his staff.