Dr. Joseph D Bettencourt Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Joseph D Bettencourt?

Not impressed with the new staff

Liked it better there before his new staff came on

5 star DR

Professional and very knowledgable

Impressed

Have seen Dr. Bettencourt for a variety of issues and have always had exceptional service, from diagnosis to treatment. He has even gone the extra mile to show me medical texts elated to my condition. No other doctor has ever treated me with as much respect and Dr. Bettencourt. I never expect a doctor to care, I expect him to diagnose and treat my condition efficiently and correctly. Although I like the doctor I do not expect him to be a close friend since I am but one person among hundreds perhaps thousands he sees monthly. His staff is courteous and friendly as well. I suppose if you treat them with contempt that sort of thing gets deserved responses. Treat them with respect as you expect for yourself I am sure that will get the very same response as it always has for me. People who feel entitled will always find fault!!

I switched to Dr. B after the doctor my incurance appointed me was pretty much non-exsistant...meaning that I only ever say the PA and never the doctor. I've never had this problem with Dr. B. He takes his time and listens to your concerns and issues and is very knowledgeable about most issues. I highly reccommend Dr. Bettencourt!

will never go back

Warning regarding this doctor! He treats men better then women. Over charges and will diagnoses you with out even touching you. BEWARE!!!

Staff and doctor need customer service training

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and GREEDY!

Doctor chargers you the overage above what the insurance co agrees to pay. Nurse PJ is rude and disrespectful, she talks over you and will not listen to what you have to say then will hang up on you when you start to get upset because you can't talk. Doctor will not call you back forcing you to try to communicate with PJ. Doctor will tell you one thing when you visit and then do the opposite. This office is the worse experience I have ever had and I would warn anyone going to him to check you billing and Insurance statements carefully to be sure he is not over charging you. Also if you are looking for a new Doctor please save yourself the frustration. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and GREEDY!

Dr. Joseph D Bettencourt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paso Robles, CA.