- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph D Burns MD
Dr. Joseph D Burns, MD is a doctor primarily located in Burlington, MA, with another office in Burlington, MA. Their specialties include Neurology.
Dr. Joseph D Burns has 2 locations
Dr. Joseph D Burns has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joseph D Burns has the following 10 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Joseph D Burns Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joseph D Burns
Dr. Burns graduated from the University of Massachusetts Medical School in 2003. Dr. Burns works in Burlington, MA and 1 other location and specializes in Neurology. Dr. Burns is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center.