Dr. Joseph D Sutton Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Joseph D Sutton?

Caught my melanoma on a timely basis.Good man.

Don't go there

incompetant, arrogant. 2nd rate cosmotologist.

spent exactly 2 mins 40 secs. with me. never allowed me to explain my problem. came to a diagnosis with no complete exam. drs. like this are a danger to their patients. i would not trust him for treatment of my son's pimple. please seek another dr for any dermatology problems.

excellent doctor

Dr sutton is a great doctor. Knowledgeable and nice, i recommend him. He was the best dermatologist i went to

STAY AWAY

As a teenager I developed Acne, and developed poor self esteem bc of it. On my very first apointment to this man he put his glasses on and stated "wow you have bad acne." I was so appalled by his lack of professionalism, and obvious lack of concern for my feelings. He spent about 5 minutes with me and in that 5 minutes managed to belittle me and give me an excuse to never return to that office again. Not to mention the secretaries/nurses were rude. Probably because they have to work for him. Stay away, there are better doctors

Not a pleasant office

The staff is incredibly rude. Worst manners I have ever seen in amedical office. I am a nurse, and I work in a med. office and every time I take my son in for a visit, I am appalled at how they treat their patients. They only want to speak to you if you have a co-pay or a balance on your account, otherwise the attitude is sign-in and don't bother me. Cannot wait until my son's treatment is complete so that we never have to return to that office again.

horrible office staff

The office staff undermines his practice. They make mistakes, are rude, and petty. If you challenge them, they will make your life difficult-down to appointments, telephone manner and even refusing to give samples that the doctor has promised. Dr Sutton is great-his staff is among the worst I have ever dealt with in my life.

Dr. Joseph D Sutton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffern, NY.