Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph D Valdez has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Valdez is the best doctor I ever had. He takes alot of time with each of his patients. He explains everything that is going on with you in a way you can understand. He is my mother's and my cardiologist. Instead of my mother making an appointment with her primary care physician when she does not feel well, she always wants to see Dr. Valdez. She and I trust him more than any other doctor. When I was diagnosed with Mitral Valve Stenosis, I went to him for a second opinion. Since then, his opinion is the one I hold the most high.
26 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Joseph D Valdez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Bank Cardiology, 1151 Marguerite St Ste 800, Morgan City, LA
Dr. Joseph D Valdez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgan City, LA.