Dr. Joseph D Valdez Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph D Valdez?

Highly recommend. Very thorough, patient in answering all questions and obviously extremely intelligent. Have recommended Dr. Valdez to all of my family and friends. Our community is fortunate to have him.

Dr. Valdez is the best doctor I ever had. He takes alot of time with each of his patients. He explains everything that is going on with you in a way you can understand. He is my mother's and my cardiologist. Instead of my mother making an appointment with her primary care physician when she does not feel well, she always wants to see Dr. Valdez. She and I trust him more than any other doctor. When I was diagnosed with Mitral Valve Stenosis, I went to him for a second opinion. Since then, his opinion is the one I hold the most high.

Dr. Joseph D Valdez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgan City, LA.