Dr. Joseph Daw Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Daw Jr?

I found Dr. Daw and his staff to be excellent! I had Mohs surgery on my lip and he did an excellent job fixing me up. It was very extensive and I found him and his staff to be extraordinary with their care and knowledge. I would highly recommend Dr. Daw.

BAD Breast Implant, Nipple & Lift after Mastectomy

After breast cancer mastectomy....I had a terrible experience -Dr Daw wasn't consistent with instructions From day 1 my breasts were very uneven. He said it would be fine when the swelling went down. NOT! Got a major infection that took 6 wks to identify & 1 year to cure. Then the final job was so tight, disfigured, scarred, extra flab here & there...no where near the same size as other breast. Other side that was lifted...fell. Had a nipple put on that went away all together. Non existent. It was sooo ugly. I have since then gotten it redone somewhere else. New doctor admitted that I was not where I should be. It is much better now that someone else FIXED it. Wish I had not waited so long and lived with this bad one. It made me feel ugly all this time and I should not have had to go through that. Dr Daw never acted like he could fix it for me So I guess he gave up on me and I therefore gave up on him. Go to someone else!!

No respect for patients' time

Dr. Daw is the perfect doctor for you if you like sitting around in waiting rooms reading outdated magazines. No respect for patient's time! Never even got to have my procedure because he was late that day and had to cancel.