Dr. Joseph Deantonio Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Deantonio?

Caring and thorough

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Dr. Deantonio is the best doctor I have seen. He spends more time with me explaining all options and you can tell he really cares for your overall health and well being.

Posted on August 31st, 2016

Known Dr. De Antonio 20 years he was great with my son, and now I am a patient and he is outstanding. He explains everything from procedure to the results.. I recommend him to everyone who need a gastro doctor.

One of the Best that is Left!

Posted on August 24th, 2015

He is one of the "Old School" doctors that are left. When you make an appointment you get him, no one else. He will spend time with every patient as not many do anymore. He is one of the best doctors I have ever been to, he actually cares about all his patients and you can tell. Great Guy!!

Horrible

Posted on December 12th, 2014

The worst dr. experience I have ever encountered. Lost paperwork, rude staff, excuses for everything...

Time is money. My time. His money.

Posted on February 20th, 2014

My scheduled appointment was for 10:30. I received 3 or 4 calls prior to my appointment asking me to confirm that I'd be there at 10:30. I was more than 10 minutes early. All I needed was a prescription refill. In 2013, the Dr. told me that he was "tired of working for free and just filling endless prescription refills over the phone without any office visits". Remembering that, I scheduled my appointment this year just to get a prescription refill. I waited until 11:45 - and then I simply walked out of the office quietly without ever having seen the doctor - I could hear him making endless small talk in the room next door. I waited an hour and 15 minutes to see the doctor - and listening to the gist of his conversation I could have easily waited another 30 minutes or more. All I wanted was s stupid refill. I've used this doctor for a few years now. A very pleasant chap. I'm certain he earns a good living. I'm sure he doesn't even know my name and won't miss my business at all.

Terrible terrible terrible

Posted on January 22nd, 2012

Disinterested and frankly seemed lacking the necessary intelligence. Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this little man

Doctors like him give medicine a bad name

Posted on November 28th, 2011

My GP suggested to see Dr. D'Antonio for an accute infection. He was courteous and the first time I went to see him. He recommended an outpatient procedure that my insurance approved. It was once the procedure was scheduled that things went really south. He was inaccessible. He did not respond to my request to contact him prior to the procedure - his office staff could not care less. The day of the procedure - I had to wait an extra 2 hours for him to review the results with me. And basically was very ambigous in describing his observation. Threw the whole encyclopedia of possibilities at me. This was after 7 different tests had already been done and I was given this indiaction that xscopy would provide clearer answers.My conclusion - he is probably a general "GI Joe" type of doctor without much expertise in diagnosis and relies entirely on lab assessment in making his decision.Very disappointed. I of course went to another doctor and got much more informed and expert advice.Stay away from him - needless to say I am very disappointed.

did not tell me what was really wrong

Posted on February 2nd, 2009

I had to go to Philly, Univ. of Penn and they told me what Dr. D'Antonio should of seen in the test he took. I had surgery in Pa and am now feeling great. No thanks to Dr. D'Antonio. His staff never let me talk to him after test, they were rude when I called.Would never recommend anyone to him.

Bad bedside manner

Posted on June 16th, 2008

This doctor was rude and short with word. He tried to insult my intelligence my reapeating the word"interpretation" on a test resust as an "opinion" and not fact although I had ALL the symptoms. This was after he asked how did I get an appointment. "Didn't his receptionist tell me he does NOT treat patients who have been seen by this OTHER PARTICULAR doctor" I wanted to cry. I will find someone else. Very RUDE.

Posted on November 12th, 2017