Dr. Joseph Decristofaro Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Decristofaro?

A doctor who saved my life

Posted on October 25th, 2014

Dr.Decristofaro saved my life along with the staff in the NICU department at Stony Brook Hospital nineteen years ago. The quick thinking, advanced knowledge and high level of care and safety are reasons I am alive today. Dr.Decristofaro is a wonderful doctor and man who truly cares for each patient's well being and is extremely intelligent and genuine. Being born 3 1/2 months early and only weighing 2 pounds, my rate of survival and chance of having a normal life was extremely low. I stayed in the NICU department for 3 months, where Dr.Decristofaro and the nurses cared for me till I was healthy enough to go home. My family and I are very thankful to have had such a wonderful doctor who gives everything he has to save a life.

Posted on October 4th, 2017