Dr. Joseph Dedonato Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Dedonato Jr?

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

I was billed by the doctors office for services we received at Sharon Hospital. The bill said that we were responsible for 100% of the payment so we paid promptly. As it turns out, our insurance company also paid them promptly and now they are telling me I have to wait 60 days from the date the payment was posted (which was 30 days after I sent the check) to get reimbursed. RIDICULOUS!! Do not pay him until you are sure you are required to!!

Posted on June 1st, 2008