Joseph Pizzo Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Joseph Pizzo?

Elite surgeon

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

I had a great experience with this doctor and his staff. After being diagnosed with kidney cancer , I reached out to his office and he offered to see me the same day. He was very courteous and knowledgeable, and eased my anxiety by handling the situation with the utmost professionalism. He performed the robotic surgery , cured my cancer and saved my kidney. He's the very best kidney surgeon in New York, and a kind and caring doctor

Best doc for kidney tumor

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Referred by a friend who had the same issue (and by my primary the same day ) This is a rare physician .... one who is just as compassionate outside of surgery as he is skilled in and he operating room. He saved my life and my kidney. Spent lots of time with me and my family after the surgery Highest recommendation!!!

Best doc for kidney tumor

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Referred by a friend who had the same issue (and by my primary the ssmr day ) This is a rare physician .... one who is just as compassionate outside of surgery as he is skilled in and he operating room. He saved my life and my kidney. Spent lots of time with me and my family after the surgery Highest recommendation!!!

Great doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2017

Dr Del Pizzo helped me when I was passing a kidney stone. He was very thorough and compassionate, explained the treatment options and patiently answered all questions. He always answers my phone calls and emails. He got me into surgery and removed the stone with no problems! I was able to get back to work (and my life) the next day! I would recommend him to anyone. He has a lot of experience and cares about his patients!

Renowned Expert

Posted on December 30th, 2016

Dr Del Pizzo came highly recommended for laparoscopic and robotic surgery for complex kidney tumors. He saved my kidney and my life. Excellent bedside manner. As patient and compassionate as he is highly skilled. Always took time to answer questions , phone calls and even emails. Can't say enough good things about him and his staff

Kidney surgery

Posted on June 13th, 2016

After going to several surgeons including several at Sloan . Dr. Del Pizzo , was recommended to me. I had a small tumor in my right kidney. I was assured that by Dr. Dell Pizzo that surgery would be the solution. I was upset, and decided to have the surgery. He removed 5% of my kidney which is now 100% normal. He was excellent and did Robotic surgery. A really great surgeon,

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Dr. DelPizzo is excellent! Now he has to perform surgery on me which will make him my hero.

Posted on March 27th, 2016

Dr. Del Pizzo is an excellent surgeon. He is a caring and compassionate person. He cares about his patients. He spends enough time explaining things to you and doesn't rush you out of his office. Answers your calls or emails promptly. Would recommend Dr. Del Pizzo. He is top in his field.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Very grateful to this wonderful person and extraordinary physician. I had a surprising diagnosis of a kidney tumor from my primary Doctor and was very scared. He saw me the same day and spent time with me explaining all the medical facts and answering all of my questions. Did a perfect job with the surgery and saw me every day in the hospital. As a physician and surgeon, it gets no better than him. Highest recommendation

Posted on December 25th, 2015

Excellent. Courteous. Spent lots of time with me during visit and then on phone calls answering questions and discussing results. Highest recommendation !

Expert urologist

Posted on November 30th, 2015

I saw Dr Del pizzo foe a kidney stone, he is an expert when it comes to kidney stones. You could email him any questions and he gets back to you within 15 mins, never leaves you hanging...I had to go to the ER with my kidney stone pain, at 1030 pm on a Sunday night, I emailed Dr D, and within 5mins he emailed me back and said his team was at the hospital and ensured me that no interventions or procedures would be done without his knowledge which put me at ease immediately. He followed up with me the next day. There is only one urologist I would have treat my kidney and that's Dr DelPizzo!

Arrogant

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

Arrogant , does not explain thoroughly your test results, only gives you what "he" thinks you need to know.. Won't be going back for sure.