Dr. Joseph M Delehanty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Delehanty?

A Great Doc

Dr. Delehanty has been my primary cardiologist since my 2001 heart attack. He facilitated my receiving the HeartMate II LVAD in 2009. Not only does he have comprehensive knowledge and skill, he also has "right on" instincts and is one of the most caring docs I've ever known. One of the very best...

I have been a patient for most of his career, having had a heart attack in 1991 and being treated at Strong. He always has time to talk not only with me concerning treatment options and what my expectations could be, but to members of my family that have joined me when I have appointments. I would recommend this man to anyone in need of top shelf medical attention.

Dr. Joseph M Delehanty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.