Dr. Joseph Derosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Derosa?

I was a patient for four or five years and must echo those who say he is caring and concerned and spends what ever time is needed to discuss your health issues with you. I agree with the comment that all the negative comments appear to come from the same person. The phrasing, the venom and the lack of a specific, detailed complaint are the give-aways that it is the same person.

One of the very best diagnosticians very thorough examination spends lots of time getting to know you and your lifestyle. The best of the best

Extraordinary physician

Dr DeRosa is a true professional...competent, caring and very interested in providing top notch healthcare. I think that he's a credit to his profession.

I'm in my 50s, and have been going to Dr. DeRosa for ~5yrs. I have a PhD in biochemistry and consider myself very knowledgable about medical issues. I have never experience a general practitioner that was more thorough or more dedicated than Dr. DeRosa. He spends the time to explain every detail and follow-up with a detailed report in writing. He and his staff are friendly and I've never had enough time to even pick up a magazine when I come in for appointments. Staff is friendly and very helpful in navigating insurance paperwork.

MY MOTHER WAS IN FOR APPT FOR BLOOD PRESSURE AND ASKED A QUESTION REGARDINGANOTHER AILMENT AND WAS TOLD TO MAKE ANOTHER APPT FOR THAT. MONEY HUNGRY OR WHAT.VERY UNCARING

Funny...

I find it funny how there are reviews from staff apparently let go and someone else who didn't like their bill, but nothing negative to say about the quality of Dr. Derosa. That should tell you something! Having been in front of many physicians, I can honestly say that there is no other doctor I would rather be seen by or have my family seen by, then Dr. Derosa. To take the time to write out a letter after the visit to share with me what each lab result means, the medication I need and why and his overall care and concern have been unmatched by any other physician. Since apparently nobody can say anything nice on here without being accused of being the doctor himself, I will be honored to give any contact information anyone would need and speak with you personally about this doctor. I have had nothing except the best care at his office.

Best Internist in Westfield Area!

I have lived in Westfield all my life (50 years) and during that time I have seen numerous doctors. Dr. DeRosa is the only doctor I know that will take calls on weekends, will call patients on weekends regarding lab results, faxes and mails lab results to your home as soon as they are received, and never rushes you during an office exam. He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. I did not think his type existed anymore! Sadly, in my opinion, the few poor ratings on this site appear to be from the same disgruntled person who has an axe to grind and is not being truthful.

Doctor who really cares

Dr. DeRosa is a doctor who I have actually been able to develop a true patient/doctor relationship with. I am a participant in my health care, and he provides approrpriate guidance. I have never had a situation where I've needed to see him and haven't either gotten an appointment or a phone call from him. He takes his own emergency calls on the weekend, and has called me on a Sat. to provide me lab results and check on me. His office staff is very kind, thorough and always calls back or follows up. Reminds me of the way doctors used to be - not accepting insurance allows him to spend the time he needs to with patients.

Did not spend time evaluating emergency! More interested how much time he has to spent with patients. Does not know how to write a prescription. Little man who has a napoleon complex! Only cares about money and the number of visits he can fit in.

Dr. Derosa is a caring, knowledgable physician who truly wants his patients to get healthier. He will also see you on a moment's notice, if necessary.