Highly Dissatisfied

Highly recommend!

I had a breast augmentation surgery done by Dr. DiBello. I am so happy with my results and the process went just as he had explained. He and his staff were very friendly, professional, and supportive throughout my surgery.

Very happy Mommy Makeover patient

Dr. DiBello is the best! I look awesome after my "mommy makeover". Just sorry I didn't do this for myself sooner:)

As a male undergoing plastic surgery I was a little apprehensive at first but Dr. DiBello did great work. He spent a lot of time with me before and after surgery to make things easier. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable also.

The office staff are extremely helpful, the office itself is immaculate, and my experience and results with Dr. DiBello were great. Have recommended him to my frends and family which is my highest compliment .

A Great Experience

Dr. DiBello & his staff were very professional, respectful, and helpful in helping me make the right decision about whether or not to have the procedure. I could tell he cared about my long-term goals, and didn't just want my money right away (like some other Drs you will talk to). Thank you for a great experience and for changing my life for the better.

Dr. Joseph N Dibello Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntingdon Valley, PA.