Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph DiBeneditto has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 4 of 4
The wait was no problem. The problem came when he appeared to not know simple medical terminology, wrote my three completely inappropriate prescriptions with the worng first name...he did finally get my last name, which consists of a whole five letters, correct after he had me spell it five different times despite having the chart in front of him.. Further, for itching due to what he called pruritis but in fact was diagnosed thirty+ years ago as severe and chronic psoriasis he prescribed a tricyclic antidepressant that is so outdated that it is rarely used for anything but is pretty much specific for bipolar depression, which is NOT one of my problems. I asked the "nurse" Gail what it was and she told me it was an antihistamine. Fortunately I'm a retired registered nurse and know how to research. Further, when I made it clear that IF I had the three MRI's he recommended they would be done at a facility that will bill my insurance rather than my paying cash to have them done there, he stated that the five years worth of xray reports that I brought him were misdiagnosed, I didn't need any of the meds I had been on for four years, and made it rather clear that he was no longer interested in my care. This, added to his constant shuffling his eet, rocking back and forth as well as side to side, twitching, and grunting which reminded me of the psych patients who had been on Thorazine and/or Haldol for years
37 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions416 7th St, Paintsville, KY
Dr. Joseph DiBeneditto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paintsville, KY.