Dr. Joseph Diorio Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Diorio Jr?

Excellent ER Doctor

Posted on August 14th, 2017

I unfortunately have terrible chronic migraines that have gotten increasingly worse over the past few years and have ended up in the ER as a result on numerous occasions. Dr. Diorio has treated me several times and is always very efficient and doesn't waste any time in getting me the proper care I need to feel better. He is also very caring and spends more time discussing my ailment with me than most other ER doctors that I have encountered.

GOOD DOCTOR

Posted on October 29th, 2011

overall experience was good.

a patient who is also a nurse

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Dr. Diorio is a wonderful, knowledgeable and skilled er doc/but he is that...an EMERGENCY ROOM physician. I think the person who gave the negative review is extremely misinformed. Emergency rooms are for emergency visits/not for things that can be taken care in a primary care office. Unless you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, your visit in an er will, and should be, quick and concise.

Very poor doctor

Posted on May 8th, 2010

After waiting at least 30 minutes in the ER the doctor finally came in and spent less than a minute looking at my injury. He totally ignored anything I mentioned about my infection including that I had it for months. He only glanced at my wrist for a few seconds only to say "it looks like a fungal infection" and when i expressed that it has not gone away at all for months (Ringworm goes away on it's own in most cases) he just shrugged and said if it does not go away in 2 weeks to go see a dermatologist. then sent me a bill for over $200. I could have spent that much going to a dermatologist to begin with to get proper treatment and not get hit with an additional bill from the hospital. Total rip off of people with no insurance.

Posted on October 5th, 2017