Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph E Di Palma has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joseph E Di Palma has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 51
Dr Dipalma is by far one of the best physicans in town. Ya, you may have to wait to see him but hes worth it. This man is caring, compassionate and intelligent. So hes overweight... big deal. Weight shouldnt determine how a doctor can take care of you. y I work for a doctors office... most Dr's dont care about their patients just about what insurance you have and if the insurance allowables pay well. Dr. Dipalma im so thank full for you knowlegde and cariness its a shame there arent more doctor's like you around.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Di Palma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Berkshire Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRachel Elizabeth Davis Phd, 7341 W Charleston Blvd Ste 170, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Joseph E Di Palma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.