Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph A Dipietro
Dr. Joseph A Dipietro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Rochelle, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Dipietro is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital and Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph A Dipietro has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 5 of 34
This was the worst doctor's visit I've ever had. The doctor was never particularly friendly, or patient, or caring when I visited years ago, neither had a good bedside manner, but my last visit was nothing short of horrible, I left the office in tears. The doctor was very condescending and didn't listen why I was there past the first 10 seconds (if that), then said that he doesn't have time to sit there and listen and give me more than 10 minutes as he was already behind (i was the first appointment for the day), I was in and out in exactly 15 minutes, paperwork and all. When i asked him if i can ask another question, he said no. I have never experienced anything like that. Awfully rude, frankly quite creepy too, not to mention the dirty dr's coat covered with stains. Awful, awful visit. Would never go back.
Dr. Dipietro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. Joseph A Dipietro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJoseph Anthony Dipietro Md, 421 Huguenot St Ste 32, New Rochelle, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph A Dipietro in this video.
Dr. Joseph A Dipietro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Rochelle, NY.