Dr. Joseph Disaverio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Disaverio?

No bedside manner

Posted on September 27th, 2017

Very blunt, very gruff man, with no tolerance for patients pain. Terrible doctor.

A good listener and a very good communicator.

Posted on September 25th, 2017

He is really a very nice guy and a terrific doctor IMO. He also has a very nice staff who are helpful and good with following-ups

The BEST surgeon I've interacted with!!!!

Posted on May 6th, 2016

Can't say enough about him. He's been kind courteous and very easy to talk with. In the few times we've had to interact on a surgical level, his diagnosis has been spot on. Unfortunately, for myself I have to go back and let him do what he does. No fault of his... I just don't follow directions very well and re injured myself. Could have gone elsewhere, but I only trust him. If you need a surgeon I highly recommend him. He'll take great care of you, pre-op, op and post-op.

Dont let him read a report and CHECK YOUR INSURANCE

Posted on April 21st, 2016

So I was sent over to Valley for a doppler imaging of my leg as they thought it was a blood clot.... I checked in had the scan and went to see my primary who said everything was okay. I receive a Bill from this Dr. for $640.00!!! stating that he "read" the report and submitted his findings. I explained that I have maximum coverage insurance to which Im told oh he doesnt participate...I started laughing saying well then he probably isnt getting paid as why would I see someone who is not in my plan...I was told that at Valley there were sure that it was explained to me that he didnt participate- I explained you can bet I wouldnt have had the "reading" if I knew this...I was told well it will go to collections...I said no problem my lawyer will call you first.....

SPECIAL DOC

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Dr. DiSaverio is a highly professional, pleasant and skilled surgeon. I had sent patients and my family members to him (I am a medical professional myself) and have heard nothing but excellent remarks from all. He has a genuinely positively outlook and simply does the right thing.

Posted on August 1st, 2017