Dr. Joseph J Divincenzo Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joseph J Divincenzo?

Musician, Alzheimer's Carer

Dr. Divincenzo is the first psychiatrist who listened to my life story so far, and suggested that my original diagnosis may have been a mistake. It led me to take actions on behalf of my own health, and I have now been medication-free for 3 years, published a book, gotten married, and am very happy. I hope whomever reads this review finds the kind of thoughtful, valuable support I received from Dr. Divincenzo.

Adult ADHD

Dr. Joseph J Divincenzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norristown, PA.