Dr. Joseph L Donnelly III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph L Donnelly III?

Missed Diagnosed and Money Hungry

They didn't give me advice that would benefit me at all. They only cared about what would make them the most money. I do not agree with the way they do business here, it is always their way or the highway. They are so uncooperative if a customer complains and are never willing to admit if they are wrong. They definitely don't have a good professional reputation within my community. Everyone knows they're not trustworthy at all. They weren't careful at all, and I was in a lot of pain after my appointment. Their prices were not fair at all. They were extremely overpriced and I felt ripped off.

He saved my life!

I had been to two ERs before being diagnosed with a blood clot. He saved my life; end of story. Thank you, Dr. Donnelly.