Dr. Joseph Drew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Drew?

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Joe is a very down to earth physician who is a great doctor. He's been my doctor for 25 years.

1 Happy patient

Posted on April 26th, 2016

The Best!

Posted on December 1st, 2015

The staff is dismissive. They were over 85 minutes late with no explanation or apology. Didn't answer my questions. They were so very late, and then rushed my questions that were before a surgery! Urology NV is the ONLY place in Northern NV practicing Urology. If you don't go to them, you won't have the care needed. I am stuck with them and terrified for my surgery if a simple office pre op is THIS BAD.

Disappointed

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Spent one hour to get in then after a half hour and no one came in to check my vitals I checked out and was told she would have the Doc call me the next day. My appt was on the 21st and now it is the 30th and no call

manager

Posted on June 18th, 2015

great drr very easy to talk to

Took awhile to get in, but worth in...

Posted on January 11th, 2014

Supply in Demand! It did take a few weeks for me to get an appointment. However, his staff was very polite. Waiting for Dr. Drew was a great decision. I was getting a second opinion on a condition. I was apprehensive about having surgery and I wanted to know about my other options. Dr. Drew spent a significant amount of time with me. He explained to me that until I took care of the under lying issues, I would continue to have problems. He explained that it was possible that my issues corrected themselves as I lost weight as it was also possible that even with weight loss I would still need surgery. We opted to keep close watch on my condition and see how things played out. I am happy to report that as I became closer to a healthy weight my condition became less severe and the need for surgical intervention is no longer needed. Dr. Drew was open other treatments rather just operating, which my first surgeon wouldn't hear of. He treated me like a human, not a number and took my feelings and fears into account. He is a kind person. An educated doctor and I am glad I was able to see him.

The absolute worse experience ever, unethical.

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

Would not recommend for young adults. Spent 45 min in the office while he lectured about how smoking could effect your bladder. Then when I chose to see my primary rather than him (a urologist) for smoking cessation, he refused to treat me. Seems to me he wanted to add on to the bill rather than even attempt to treat me.

A true Healer

Posted on July 8th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Drew from a close friend who went through Prostrate Cancer. My friend is very thorough and all the positive comments he made were true through my experience. Dr. Drew was very thorough and has always explained, in detail, what my options are for treatment. Recently my son was injured and I took him to Dr. Drew. He explained everything and really took time for him. Dr. Drew is a true healer and I recommend him to anyone.

Highly Recommended

Posted on May 20th, 2013

I came to the emergency room with a kidney stone and infection. I had not seen Dr. Drew prior to the two subsequent procedures he performed, both of which went very well and brought me back to good health. I was impressed by his manner, which was very kind, and his thoroughness in explaining the surgical procedures in detail. If I have a doctor who spends as much time as I need to answer my questions, I surely wouldn't complain about a 30 minute wait, knowing that another patient is getting the kind of care I so greatly appreciated.

A true healer

Posted on February 20th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Drew for 4 years. I now have my son going to him and Dr. Drew is a true healer! The best! Although he is very busy he takes his time and explains everything so that I understand all the options. He is the most experienced in his field as I have seen other specialist and I trust him and respect him .

Posted on July 12th, 2012

I have know this Dr. for over 20 yearsand he is always there for me.

Fine Doctor

Posted on October 25th, 2011

I have great respect for Dr. Drew. He is conscientious, informative and extremely professional.