Dr. Joseph Dulac Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Dulac?

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Misleading, does not care, does not even listen, false diagnosis (makes sense, since he doesn`t listen). You have knowledge about health ? He won`t like that.

WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I walked out of his office, he didn't even look at me before he started criticizing medications I have been on for existing diagnosed conditions. Suggested I stay with my current doctor because he did not agree with what I was prescribed. Did not listen to one word I had to say, got me so upset I was in tears! I walked out and he could have cared less! Unless you want a doctor who could care less about you DO NOT GO SEE HIM!

Loses records

Posted on May 30th, 2015

You can tell he doesn't care. Also can't remember things and worst of all they lose your medical records or he doesn't record them correctly. I have S.A.D. and he prescribed me meds for it. I asked to be prescribed it the following year and he had no record of him prescribing it to me or that I even have S.A.D! Now I'm wondering what other important information about patients he's not recording and storing properly.

Wish I had seen these sooner

Posted on May 19th, 2015

I was also made to come in for unnecessary and pointless appointments and was billed for them. He also ordered a bunch of unnecessary and expensive lab work and told me that I HAD to have them done at Lowell General Hospital (their affiliate). Horrible bedside manners. Doesn't remember anything about patients. I think he has dementia. He should do us all a favor and retire already. He just doesn't care and it shows.

Money hungry

Posted on May 19th, 2015

He just doesn't care to get to know his patients. Doesn't remember anything about his patients, including treatments he prescribed and lab work he ordered. Very arrogant and condescending towards patients: we didn't go to medical school, and thus our opinions about our own health don't matter. He looks at patients as nothing more than his source of income and is very money motivated. Was made to book an appointment to discuss lab results. He had me come in, pay a copay, and the whole nine yards, only to be told by Dulac that the lab results hadn't been sent by the lab yet and that somebody will call me to give me the results over the phone when the lab sends them. I even got billed later for that office visit. Needless to say, that was my last visit.

Posted on April 19th, 2015

doesn`t listen, doesn`t have an opinion, gives false information, very superficial. DOES NOT CARE.

Posted on March 16th, 2013

Great Doctor, he held my hand through difficult medical diagnosis. He was accurate, and had great bedside manner. I am continuing with him as my Doctor

Posted on November 30th, 2012

Visited Dr. Dulac for an ailment that I was experiencing and I was treated badly. lacking caring, not listening, given false information. I now have a new PCP.

Posted on June 1st, 2017