Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph M Dundee has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
He listened to me regarding my symptoms in the ER, without an expression on his face. When I was done explaining, as I was having miserable stomach pain, he suggested an antibiotic, Flagyl, when I mentioned that the antibiotic made me nauseas and that I had said that I had been given Augmentin before and it worked well. He then said with an attitude look on his face, "why, did you want to have a glass of wine tonight?" Very snide knowing that with Flagyl one of the warning signs is absolutely no alcohol or you get very sick. I was shocked, stunned and angry. I said my stomach, gut is miserable why in the world would I go drink alcohol???? No, I am not drinking wine tonight! He was very rude, acting like I was just in to be given a narcotic not antibiotic! If concern for the patient/you is what you're looking for I wouldn't recommend him!
11 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Joseph M Dundee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRidgeview Medical Center, 500 S Maple St, Waconia, MN
Dr. Joseph M Dundee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waconia, MN.