Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph Dye has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I just can't say enough about him. He is SO caring and loving. He goes out of his way for EVERYONE he sees. He is the best listener and is ready to hear everything you want to say!He really goes above and beyond to help me. NO OTHER DR HAS DONE THAT FOR ME BEFORE. His decisions in treating me has always been spot on. He really knows his stuff and is on top of his game! There needs to be more doctors like him in the world. He is very honest and always open and truthful! I truly truly love him and I have been sense the day I met him. I've been going to him every month for 5yrs and can't be any happier!!!
Dr. Dye is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
McKayDee Hospital Center
34 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Joseph Dye accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph Dye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.