Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph N Dytoc has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
Showing 5 of 10
Dr Dytoc is great but his receptionist is very rude. I asked her to read the last appointment note and she tried to tell me the Dr did not write one. I have been a nurse for 30 years and there is ALWAYS a MD note after an appointment. Just wanted to know why my husband needed another CT when the Dr told him a few weeks ago that everything was great and follow up in a year. Her response was "you don't have to do the test if you don't want to"??? She is an idiot and the Dr is going to loose many patients because of her attitude.
37 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Joseph N Dytoc accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph N Dytoc is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.