Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph E Ambrose Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joseph E Ambrose Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
I have been a patient of Dr. Ambrose for about 3 years. Medically his advise and help has been top notch. He takes time to assess your needs and is very personable. At one point in my life I worked around 50 physicians each day, now the pastor of a local church, my assessment of Dr Ambrose is 5+ stars!
I HAVE KNOWN DR. AMBROSE NOW SINCE 1999. HE HAS BECOME MY BEST MALE FRIEND AND CONFIDANT, KNOWING THAT OUR CONVERSATIONS ARE BETWEEN US. AS A DOCTOR, HE IS OUTSTANDING IN HIS MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE, ABILITY TO QUICKLY DIAGNOSE A PROBLEM, AND IS VERY CARING AND TAKES THE TIME TO INQUIRE/FOLLOWUP ON MY HEALTH.I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND DR. AMBROSE TO OTHERS.
37 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Dr. Joseph E Ambrose Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJoseph E Ambrose Do, 850 Hospital Rd Ste 1400, Indiana, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph E Ambrose Jr in this video.
Dr. Joseph E Ambrose Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indiana, PA.