Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Joseph Farrell
Dr. Joseph Farrell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Jefferson, NY. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Farrell is affiliated with St Charles Hospital & Rehab Center, St Charles Hospital & Rehab Center and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Farrell has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Joseph Farrell has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Joseph Farrell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 11
The soonest I was able to get an appt was over a month after stating I was in a lot of pain. I waited over an hour and had the 1st appt in the morning. They said they were backed up. Evidently 6 doctors share a couple of rooms. The doctor finally came in and spent 2 minutes if that. Told me my pain is from age and there is nothing to do about it. I'm only 32. :/ I will update this when I get a 2nd opinion.
Dr. Farrell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Charles Hospital & Rehab Center
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
St Charles Hospital
Dr. Joseph Farrell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsST CHARLES HOSPITAL, 200 Belle Terre Rd, Port Jefferson, NY
Dr. Joseph Farrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jefferson, NY.