3.6

Have you seen Dr. Joseph E Miller?

Friendly and convenient care

New to the area and was searching for a local doctor to continue my care. Was recommended by a friend and was not disappointed. Love Dr. Miller!

I. Have had severe pain constantly for 20 years. Some releif with pain meds. Dr Miller read over my Mri, then examened my back. He recommend ed. A proceedure i didn't know anything about. I was willing to try anything. He explained the proceedure. I didn't understand all of it, but i could tell he knew what he was doing. I now have releif. I have long periods of being pain free. Thank you Dr Miller

Why

I wonder if every doctor had a decade long problem with chronic pain would they be more compassionate

Had a fractured vertebra that was extremely painful! Dr Miller performed a Vertebroplasty, within 2 days my back was pain free.

Frustrated

Cannot say I recommend Dr. Miller. He has no bedside manner. He wants you in and out of his office fast. Doesn't explain things well. Doesn't understand the pain I'm in. Nurses in his office treat me like I'm a druggie.

Dr. Joseph E Miller is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.