3.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph P Enayati?

Ketamine Infusions with Dr. E

My psychiatrist referred me and I have been having ketamine infusions for treatment resistant depression. Their program is more conservative than other places I researched, but I feel like it's not a shady or pop-up ketamine clinic but rather a real medical practice that also offers ketamine to their own patients. I'd go here again, and the treatment really has made a big difference for me and my family.

In awe

The world should know about you. Reverential respect You did it again You figured out and helped relieve what wasn't going on with me ... no one else could Thank you Dr. Joseph I wish everyone who needed help was lucky enough to be seen by you. X

Money Grab Operation!

I couldn’t make it to an appointment and got dinged with a late fee. I explained my situation as to why I couldn’t make it and asked that they waive the fee. The receptionist said she spoke with the doctor and he was willing to be fair about it. She said pick a price that you think is fair for both parties. I said fine, let’s agree to half the amount. I paid $60 and went on my way. I then get a bill for a remaining balance of $60. I call in and explain that this is a misunderstanding and he states that, “The doctor would never agree to something like that.” Rather than keeping his thoughts that don’t have merit to himself, he blurts it out, which in turn makes me the liar. Maybe the front desk was lying about the doctor saying something like that. However, I'm not making this up! He tells me he’ll talk to the doctor and get back to me. Then he calls back and explains that the doctor and the receptionist both deny what I’m saying and that you still owe the $60. Forced money grab!

great doctor. Horrible reception staff. His assistant is wonderful

Stay Away

Dr. Joseph P Enayati is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.

Dr. Joseph P Enayati Is this you?