Dr. Joseph R Espiritu Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Joseph R Espiritu?

seems to prefer to talk with patients over the phone rather than the ones who have a SCHEDULED appointment time. I prefer to make a first in the morning appointment so I do not have to miss much work. I have seen him 3 x in last year, waiting time is getting progressively worse. Last appointment, I waited over 1 1/4 hours before I was seen by an associate (who by the way had been on the phone talking to his cell phone provider for over 30 minutes while I waited.I have one more appointment scheduled and if I have to wait much this time, it will be the last time I see him and will not recommend to anyone.