Dr. Joseph Ezra Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Impossible to reach, few working hours, not working Friday, impossible to ask, talk, consult On a phone mesadge mashine working, not secretaries.

not professional

Posted on June 1st, 2016

psiquiatric Joseph ezra shows to be not a good doctor not professional, he treats me very bad, he never ask me about how I feel or about my medical record, besides he ask me about my immigration status and he make fun about my look. Was a very sad experience

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Called my medications "CRAZY!" and misstated what they actually were. He dismissed me without any further discussion, and asked me to leave. I was really appalled.

Posted on February 21st, 2017