Dr. Joseph F Konopka Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joseph F Konopka?

new patient to him after a knee replacement

My original surgeon performed a Conformis knee replacement. I got an infection and was left with chronic instability of the knee. Even had the spacers upsized but the knee is still somewhat unstable. Upon meeting Dr. Kanopka, he had researched my history and could jump right in with suggestions. He is extremely intelligent , has a pleasant personality and believes in conservative treatment. I'm 52 and have another bad knee but Dr. Kanopka said that I should wait, use bracing and wait on getting the other knee replaced because the X-rays only show arthritis. I got a cortisone shot in that knee before leaving. Very impressed with Dr. Kanopka and highly recommend hm.

Dr. Joseph F Konopka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dover, NH.