The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph F Mazza Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Showing 5 of 14
Highly recommend Dr. Mazza and his office staff! Traveled 1 hour distance to see him b/c we weren't impressed at all with surgeons that we visited in the area. He and his office staff are extremely personable, making you feel right at home. You can tell that he is passionate about his work and making sure you are comfortable is his main priority.
36 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Joseph F Mazza Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions12640 Creekside Ln, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. Joseph F Mazza Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.