Dr. Joseph Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Schwartz?

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Dr. Schwartz cared for my daughter's fractured arm. She is in competitive cheer and gymnastics. They weren't sure she would be able to return. Within 12 weeks of surgery, she was back on the mat and doing great!!

Quick Recovery

Posted on November 24th, 2016

Dr. Schwartz and his team took excellent care of me. I injured myself on Sunday, saw him Monday, and had the surgery on Tuesday. This type of injury was time sensitive to ensure a full recovery. Due to his prompt attention and his excellent surgical expertise, I feel that I recovered much quicker. In addition, I was pleased with a different surgery that he performed on me prior to this injury. Post op visits were above expectations. I would recommend Dr. Swartz and his staff to anyone in need.

Very Impressed

Posted on July 24th, 2015

I was impressed from the moment I met the receptionist. The nurse, doctor and assistant were all quite professional.

I Feel Great

Posted on October 10th, 2014

Good experience from start to finish, Shoulder feels good and am back to work. Doctor Schwartz explained everything very well. The staff is friendly(with a sense of humor) and the atmosphere is comfortable. I would definitely recommend.

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

Dr. Schwartz did a wonderful job on my surgery. Healing time was a little longer than He had originally said but over all I am completely satisfied with my carpal tunnel and enchondroma of my finder. Wait time in the office is really long but Dr. Schwartz expertise and friendly staff is worth it.

Expert in his field!

Posted on September 4th, 2014

Dr. Schwartz was recommended to me after a serious shoulder injury that potentially could have ended my career. After getting a run around from other Physicians and such, this was the first Doctor whom I felt at ease with and that I would be fixed! His personality and demeanor are wonderful and the staff is fantastic! Recovery has been long, but thanks to Dr. Schwartz; I feel it has been quicker and more thorough than it would have been elsewhere. Thank you Doctor!

My Experience

Posted on April 1st, 2014

I have had the Best care under Dr.Joseph Schwartz. I've had three different surgeries and was very pleased with the results and his bedside manner! I would give him 5 stars on everything!

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Great Doctor, surgery on hand a complete success. Would recommend him to anyone.

EXCELLENT ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON

Posted on January 16th, 2014

Everything about Dr.Schwartz's practice and ability is top notch. Very informative, knowledgeable, and friendly. The surgical procedure he completed is feeling wonderful, and stronger every day. I recommend Dr. Schwartz and his partners to anyone in need.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 26th, 2013

Posted on September 30th, 2013

This doctor was worth the wait. He had a friendly staff and he put me at east regarding my right hand. I had surgery and only a small scar that you can barely see. I highly recommend him.

3 Surgeries

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Dr Schwartz did 3 surgeries on me, Both shoulders (Impingement. When you raise your arm to shoulder height, the space between the acromion and rotator cuff narrows. The acromion can rub against (or "impinge" on) the tendon and the bursa, causing irritation and pain) Both bones were shaved out with minimal pain.also a Metacarpal boss, ( Bone sticking out of the hand ) Easy procedureExcellent Surgeon