Dr. Joseph F Smiddy Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Joseph F Smiddy?

Would not recommend

I too thought this doctor was arrogant. He was not an easy doctor to talk to and there fore I could not be at ease explaining my situation.He was wrong when diagnosing me,but I have sense found a wonderful doctor who has been very helpful.

Free Clinic Coordinator

Dr. Smiddy is always curteous to our patients and is very helpful in meeting their respiratory needs. He has also helped me with my asthma; prescribing the appropriate inhaler to relieve chronic asthma symptoms.

Unprofessional

Dr. Smiddy was arrogant,condescending and became confrontational and belligerent when questions were raised regarding my wifes condition and possible courses of treatments. He was not only - not open to our request of a second opinion - he began berationg both of us for even suggesting it.I took my wife to Vanderbilt.....(after 2 years as Dr. Smiddy's patient - test after test after test, and finally trying to schedule her for exploratory surgery to get a better diagnosis after he had just told us she could not survive even an emergency surgery) - the Doctors at Vanderbilt ran her through a course of antibiotics and the "COPD that has her at death's door" was cured.

Dr. Joseph F Smiddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.