Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Falkowski
Dr. Joseph Falkowski, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brick, NJ, with another office in Brick, NJ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Falkowski is affiliated with Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Ocean Medical Center and Medical Center of Ocean County. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Falkowski has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 5
our teen son went to see family dr. for all his life- had been experiencing depression and suicidal ideation- Dr. Falkowski responded by putting his hand shaped like a gun to his head and actually said "so you want to off yourself?"... I am serious- this really happened. Prescribed xanax and did not offer any referrals for therapy- I will tell anyone and everyone of this horrible behavior.
Dr. Falkowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Ocean Medical Center
Medical Center of Ocean County
43 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph Falkowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brick, NJ.